Omni Bedford Springs Resort Wedding: Natalie & Amir
Having personally experienced the light that IS Natalie, it came as no surprise to me that her wedding photos simply radiate love. She looked stunning in the Aneka by Nicole Miller, paired with Camilla Christine's Letitia veil, both from Glitter & Grit. Natalie and Amir were married on May 24th at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort. Enjoy these gorgeous photos, and hear a little more from the bride herself below.
all photos courtesy of Craig Photography
When you tried on your dress, how did you know it was the one?
- My mom's face! she said, "That is the one". I felt comfortable, sexy, and happy in my dress, and that's how I knew that it was the one.
What was your groom's reaction to seeing you in it?
- He looked content. He was smiling so big and he told me later that I couldn't have picked a better dress!
Please share your favorite thing about Amir...
- Amir is a constant inspiration. He is motivated, funny, humble, brilliant, and kind to others. He inspires me to aim for those same attributes.
Did you incorporate any traditions into your wedding?
- Amir is Iranian so we had The Sofreh Aghd, a Persian wedding spread symbolizing fertility, wealth, sweetness, happiness, etc in a marriage. Amir's mom led the traditional spread after our ceremony. It was so beautiful!
Please describe the most memorable moment of the day.
- Dancing with our family and friends! I was so sweaty by the end of the night because I focused on spending as much time and energy as possible dancing and laughing with everyone there.
Do you have any special advice for future brides?
- The wedding is not about a big show or production. If you are doing it right, you are having a wedding to celebrate a beautiful unity and joining together two families for life. So kick back, relax, and laugh your way through it, embracing every single moment. It's not worth it to take yourself too seriously ;)